Tuesday, November 1, 2011

[Life] My favourite line from hubby

I just visited my family and friends in Canada and came back to Tokyo last weekend.

Ever since the big earthquake and tsunami happened, family and friends are still worried that we live in tokyo... 

I remember my aunt, who was deeply concerned and frustrated over radiation threat, saw on news that a deformed rabbit was born somewhere in Japan. She paniked and called my mum in Canada to tell her about this... and of course, my mum got really, really, freaked out!! so she called me (in Japan) and asked me & my husband to leave the country right away.

I was at work when i got the call. (yeah, there was a time that i used to be employed...  Well, employement is so overrated.)

Again, i freaked out over the story my mum brought. I mean, we don't have a kid yet!! and i started having doubt whether it is safe to live here....

I'm a drama-queen so I called my husband. I think I cried, paniked, and yelled while i was telling him the whole deformed rabbit story.

and he said:

Babe I think fked up rabbits are born all the time.  Its just now its headline news. did u know there are lots of frogs born in US with both male and female parts?  i mean sht, if anything happens there all the men will leave the country after newspapers start showing that on front pages

Well, he knows how to calm me down.... whew!


Time to go out and eat my favourite ramen @ Ippudo in Roppongi.  I was gonna talk about my new purchase in Shibuya - Black Soap that removes all blackhead/dead skin.  Will continue in next post!