Wednesday, November 9, 2011

[Beauty] ClearLast.. the Miracle Face Powder!

Available at

 The first time I saw this item in the middle of busy Tokyo city, I didn't even bother to try the tester. The case was too simple, budgeted design that it didn't have any attractive point. The "appearance" matters to me a lot... :P

It didn't take too long to notice that this has ALWAYS been ranked NO.1 in face powder section @ ranKing ranQueen store. Whichmeans this has always been TOP POPULAR face powder! ... Well, then I really had to check what makes this powder so special.

Due to limited colour option (and all 3 colours - Light Ocher, Pearly Ocher, Mat Ocher - seem to have almost same colour..?) I hesitated which colour to try at first. Then I found many beauty bloggers mentioned that it suits most of yellow tone base skin type and natural beige with pink base skin type. 
Well, fair enough. I have yellow-base skin, light to natural beige colour, with some pink/redness here and there because I have sensitive skin... LOL





Mat Ocher (above) absolutely WOW-ed me.
I thought the puff is usually used for loose powder. However, the silky pressed powder was evenly applied to my face when I used this puff (which is included in the case)..! It softly but drastically conceals pores, redness, aging spots and acne scars. I actually felt my skin like baby skin. I'm not joking!

I've also tried Pearly Ocher - The pearly soft sparkles gives cute and lively looks. Also, many people commented that my skin looks great. I think the pearl effect provides healthy looks.  

It's really up to your preference, right? ;)
I personally like Mat type more, because I add other sparkles to my face, like highlighter, cheek blush, eye shadow... So i like to keep  "base colour" simple :P

ClearLast Face Powder is available at http://www.pinkblushtokyo.com/ClearLast-Face-Powder-High-Cover-12g_p_32.html

♥♥♥

Hmmm.. I'm a bit ashamed, but decided to show you before and after shot :P

1) After washing face using Shiseido White Clear Foam, I applied skin care products (Kanebo suisai Moist Force Cream) - All can be purchased at http://www.pinkblushtokyo.com/



Well, it's quite clear that i don't have perfect skin... LOL!
My problem is... uneven tone skins, redness (sensitive skin), enlared pores, sun damage marks (brown spots), acne scars, etc.... :'(


2) After applying base foundataion SHISEIDO Integrate Gracy Eessence Base BB:
- SHISEIDO Integrate Gracy Essence Base BB - http://www.pinkblushtokyo.com/SHISEIDO-Integrate-Gracy-Essence-Base-BB-40g_p_64.html

This posting is all about ClearLast Face Powder! So, I intentionally chose this foundataion because its light-weight formula provides low to medium coverage... I evenly applied over my face using small sponge.



Yay! skin colour is now evenly balanced. Now, it's time to drastically covers all pores, scars, and dark spots, and show off the ultimate skily smooth skin using ClearLast Face Powder!

3) Applied ClearLast Face Powder (Mat Ocher)
- Available at http://www.pinkblushtokyo.com/ClearLast-Face-Powder-High-Cover-12g_p_32.html



Now, You see why i mentioned above - "It softly but drastically conceals pores, redness, aging spots and acne scars. I actually felt my skin like baby skin" ?!
While it provides such HIGH COVERAGE, it is still so light-weight and soft. I don't feel any heaviness on my skin!



By the way, if you have acne problem skin, you can use ClearLast Face powder Medicated Face Powder http://www.pinkblushtokyo.com/ClearLast-Face-Powder-High-Cover-Medicated-12g_p_31.html

Enjoy!