Friday, November 4, 2011

[Beauty] Kiss Me Mascara from Tokyo

Actually, Mascara was never my top priority until I came to Japan. The reason I used to skip mascara was..

1) the difference before vs. after was too minimal.. I have very thin, normal length eyelashes. I tried both Volume and Lengthen maximizing mascara from variety of brands, high-end to low-end, but wasn't much feeling a big difference...

2) Since my skin type around eye is very oily, it gets very VERY smudgy after 2~3 hours... I look like racoon :'(  It became necessary to re-apply eyeshadow and powder under my eyes...

I heard of Kiss Me mascara from my best friend while I was in Canada - she was so much in love with this brand. (Actually, if you are a BIG masacara fan, you would already know the reputation of KissMe Mascara..) But again, i was like.. "meh.."...

Then I moved to Tokyo, and things have changed....

Well, first of all, I wanted to know how Shibuya girls (*Shibuya: one of the most fashionable, trendy town in Tokyo) could keep their beautiful heavy makeup throughout a day, like a doll. I mean, WHAT KIND OF STUFFS TO THEY USE...????

In fact, I do trust the products that Shibuya girls buy! ;)  and everywhere I go in the city, I see this mascara, literally everywhere! Actually.. I didnt' know that "Kiss Me" was "Made in Japan" item until then.

Just help you understanding how popular this mascara is in the city... note that it was awarded No.1 Customer choice award in 2010. Moreover, This has been always ranked No.1 in ranKing ranQueen store.


I hate advertisement that b/s with before and after shot, so here is my very honest before and after shot.. LOL



Too sad that I don't have many eye lashes :'(  This mascara would've made a real HUGE difference if I did. But still, I LOVE the difference it creates.

While I'm writing this post now, it's been 6 hours passed since I put on mascara - But the smudgeness from mascara is very little to none at this moment. Very exciting news to me!

I will definitely keep using this mascara ♥

If you reside in North America, you can buy this product @ http://www.pinkblushtokyo.com/KissMe-Mascara-Long-Curl_p_14.html