Wednesday, December 28, 2011

[Beauty] Marshmallow skin with Candy Doll face powder

Candy Doll brand was a project brand between Koji and Tsubasa Masuwaka (Japanese top model). The launching of this brand was so successful, and Candy Doll makeup is listed top ranking in ranKing-ranQueen, voted as No.1 cosmetics by Japanese beauty magazines, voted as top favourites by top Japanese makeup artists.


Today, I want to introduce you Candy Doll Mineral Face Powder (picture above)... While I was flipping Japanese magainzes the other day, I noticed the magazines are worshiping this item...! this was listed in top 3 best coverage powder voted by Japanese makeup artists. Ths is also listed top 3 face powder used by makeup artists for models' photoshoot in Japanese Fashion magazine "BLENDA".  Needless to mention, I kept spotting this lovely item everytime i flips Japanese beauty magazines pages.

Personally, I prefer pressed powder over loose powder, simply because pressed powder gives more coverage.

However, I learned that Candy Doll Mineral Face Powder gives HIGH COVERAGE, virtually water-proof, ensuring even-toned skins throughout the day. Also, Candy Doll makeup series is known as "Must-have" item in Japanese Gyaru makeup.
Seriously, I have never touched such powder particles that are so soft and tiny. The powder significantly covers the pores and evens out the skins, resulting "marshmallow" texture skin.  I don't feel any dullness & heaviness of the make-up at all. no wonder japanese makeup artists love this item.

Available at http://www.pinkblushtokyo.com/CandyDoll-Mineral-Face-Powder-Mat-type_p_65.html.

Here is my photo review:




Other cosmetics used:
* CANMAKE Cream Cheek Blush - strawberry whip http://www.pinkblushtokyo.com/CANMAKE-Cream-Cheeks_p_24.html
* Candy Doll Lipstick (Apricot Beige) - http://www.pinkblushtokyo.com/CandyDoll-Lipstick-colour-Apricot-Beige_p_90.html


After posting above pictures, I realized I did not use mascara... no wonder something looks missing. ahaha.

Candy Doll Mineral Face Powder comes with 2 types - Mat type and Crystal type (Pearly shimmering).
I used Mat-type in above demo. If you like glowing pearly effect, you can choose Crystal type.

The colour for both types are Natural light beige. It gently suits my skin colour. Some people say it's a bit yellow-toned. I believe the colour should suit below skin:
- most of light to medium asian skin colour
- light skin colour with yellow base
- light golden beige colour


I will also post the famous Candy Doll fake lashes series soon!

Enjoy!